The international cooperation
Over the years of its existence, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan has become a member of a number of representative and influential international organizations.
International Chamber of Commerce
On August 16, 2005, the CCI RU joined the International Chamber of Commerce. Members of the ICC are thousands of companies and associations from over 140 countries.
Islamic Chamber of Commerce
CCI RU is a member of the Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which is an affiliated body of the Organization of the Islamic Conference. This organization represents the private sector of 59 member countries. The goal of the ITPP is to strengthen closer cooperation in the areas of trade, commerce, insurance, reinsurance, logistics, banking, promoting investment opportunities and joint ventures in the participating countries.
Confederation of Chambers of Commerce
Asia-Pacific Region On October 27, 2005, the CCI RU joined the Confederation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Asia-Pacific Region. Currently, the confederation unites the Chambers of Commerce of 26 countries, in particular, Australia and New Zealand, India and Indonesia, Japan and Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines, etc.
Business Council of Shanghai Cooperation Organization
The Chairman of the National Part of the SCO Business Council (SC) of the Republic of Uzbekistan is the Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Business Council of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization was established on June 14, 2006 in Shanghai. Representatives of the national parts of the Council from the Republic of Kazakhstan, the People’s Republic of China, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Tajikistan, and the Republic of Uzbekistan attended the constituent session of the CP. The Council was created in accordance with the decision of the Council of Heads of State of the SCO Member States. It is a non-governmental organization uniting the most respected representatives of the business community of six countries with the aim of expanding economic cooperation within the Organization.
Cooperation agreements between the CCI of Uzbekistan and international organizations
To date, cooperation agreements have been signed with more than 125 foreign organizations, (including the Korea Small and Medium Business Corporation (SBC), the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Handicrafts and Agriculture of Milan, the Federation of Manufacturers of Singapore, the United Chambers of Commerce of Switzerland, the Federation São Paulo State Industry, All India Industry Association, Italian Textile Equipment Manufacturers Association, CCI of Berlin, CCI of Munich, CCI of Hungary, CCI of Shanghai, CCI of Ohm and so on), which makes it possible to provide effective assistance to entrepreneurs in establishing contacts and realization of their activities.
The established contacts with the chambers of foreign countries contribute to the further development of trade and economic cooperation between Uzbek and foreign entrepreneurs, through the joint organization of bilateral visits of representatives of small business and private entrepreneurship in order to find partners (export, import, transfer of new technologies, etc.), exchange information on legislation, economic and investment opportunities, organization of seminars, meetings and conferences with representatives of business x circles of partner countries.
Honorary Advisor to the CCI of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Malaysia Partner Company: Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce Representative address: Office Tower 7A, 7th Floor Plaza Berjaya - 12, Jalan Imbi Phone-Fax: (603) 21452503; (603) 21452562 Last Name First Name: Mr. Tan Sri Dato Soong Siew Hoong e-mail: email@example.com; www.acccim.org.my
Honorary Advisor to the CCI of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Republic of Korea Partner Company: Member of the National Assembly The Republic of Korea Representative Address: 306 Members Office Bldg. The National Assembly 1 Yoido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea Phone-Fax: (822) 784 0693; (822) 788 2481 Fax: (822) 788 3306 Last Name Head of Mission: Mr. Young-Gu Kim e-mail: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Honorary Advisor to the CCI of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Spain Partner Company: Chairman of Vueling Airlines SA Representative address: Vueling Airlines SA Parque de Negocios Mas Blau II Pl. Del Pla del’Estany 5 08820 El Part de Llobregat Barcelona Telephone Fax: Tel +34 93 378 78 78 Fax +34 93 378 7879 Surname Name of the Head of Mission: Mr. Joseph Piquet e-mail: www. vueling.com
Honorary Advisor to the CCI of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Canada Partner Company: Representative Address: President of Prenix Associates International Limited Phone fax: Last Name First Name: Meikelejohn Peter William e-mail: email@example.com
1. Switzerland, Geneva Address:PO Box 316 CH-1211 Geneva, 17 Representative: Robert Blum Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+41079) 206-30-00
2. Luxembourg Address: 3a boulevard du prince Henri L-1724 Luxembourg Representative: Nicolas Van Beek Mail: email@example.com Tel: (+35262) 149-08-10 (+352 2) 644-17-93
3. Switzerland, Zurich Address: Bahnhofplatz 2, 8001 Representative: Gulnara Salimova Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+41 78) 950-51-47
4. Russian Federation, Penza Address: Penza, Belyaeva str, 2D 440028 Trade Investment House Nicolay Abramochkin Mail: torg.dom.UZ@mail.com Tel: (+7-963)-109-26-74
5. Czech Republic Tashkent, М-1, 47, 39 Representative: Abdullaev Timur Mail: email@example.com Tel: +995596590001
6. Kuwait Address: Kuwait, El-Kuwait, Riggae, block 14, Arbid building 22, floor 7, flat 27 Representative: Gayrat Zununov Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+9656) 666-14-07
7. Italy, Milan Address: Milan, st.Veya Montorosa 93/20 149 Representative: Luigi Iperti Mail: email@example.com Tel: (+39335)619-37-79 (+ 39024) 384-76-04
8. Spain, Madrid Address: Madrid Spain Jorge Juan, 47 28001 Representative: Hector Evelio Rodriguez Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+3491) 576-76-36
9. Great Britain Address: 75B Hart breaks Watford WD24 6NE Representative: Rahmatilla Assatullaev Mail: email@example.com Tel: (+44797) 979-07-00
10. Portugal Address: Rua Avelino Barros 283 4490-479 Póvoa de Varzim Portugal Representative: Тиаго Патрисио Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+351 96) 926 04 49
11. Russian Federation, Ufa Address: Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa, Karl Marks, 3 Представитель: Асфандияров Марсель Нажатович Mail: email@example.com Тел: (+7347) 276-20-52
12. Republic of Korea: #401, Ace Gwanggyo Tower 2,91, Changnyong-daero 256 beon-gil, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. Representative - Chang Sub Jang, Tel: + 82 10 4252 6663.
13. Georgia, Tbilisi, Uzbek-Georgian Trade House, Timur Abdullaev, +995596590001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rate the quality of service hotlines