What will change from October 1?
Tax rates change
- Tax rates for certain types of alcohol and tobacco products are being raised. Details here and here, respectively;
- the income tax rate for cement (clinker) producers is reduced from 20 to 15%.
A new procedure for offsetting VAT amounts is introduced
- A manufacturer of exported goods will be able to deduct input VAT regardless of the receipt of foreign exchange earnings on accounts in the bank of Uzbekistan.
New tax and administrative breaks
- the obligation to submit tax reports to the tax authorities by individual entrepreneurs who are payers of personal income tax in a fixed amount;
- a ban on the sale and sale in retail trade of certain finished imported consumer goods after 12 months from the date of registration of the customs declaration;
- a number of control functions of public administration bodies and local government bodies.
- The Export Promotion Agency will begin providing one-time financial resources of up to $ 5 million to enterprises with an annual export volume of over $ 20 million. Resources are provided for up to one year through commercial banks for loans for trade export operations and pre-export financing;
- enterprises that exported finished textile products worth more than $ 1 million over the past 12 months received a deferral (installment plan) for 120 days of payment of customs payments without accruing interest and claiming collateral for the import of components, raw materials and materials for the main and auxiliary industries;
- the receipt of a national certificate is canceled when importing certified and declared equipment, components, raw materials, measuring and vehicles, chemical reagents and lifting mechanisms from countries with a high quality and control system.
- In the departments of the State Customs Committee in Tashkent, Syrdarya, Kashkadarya and Khorezm regions, uncategorized customs posts for remote electronic declaration are being opened. They will carry out remote customs clearance of electronic customs declarations submitted by foreign trade participants;
- employees of groups working with inspection systems (scanners) of border customs posts will be paid a monthly supplement in the amount of 40% of the official salary for harmful working conditions at the expense of the state budget.
Investment project support
- Investors' projects worth more than 200 billion soums, in which the share of their own funds is at least 25%, will be provided with the necessary external engineering and communication networks at the expense of the state budget.
New rules for conducting electronic online auctions
- Funds based on the results of the auction will be accumulated on a special settlement account of the State Unitary Enterprise "Center for the Organization of Electronic Online Auctions" and transferred to the customer's account after confirmation of the acceptance of the object by the winner of the auction.