The Chamber of Commerce and Industry announces the beginning of the recruitment of a company with many years of experience in the field of PR to promote the activities of the Business Incubators created by the Chamber
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry announces the start of recruiting a company with many years of experience in PR (PR) and marketing to promote the activities of the Business Incubators created by the Chamber in the media and various social networks in accordance with the Terms of Reference, as part of the implementation of the Business Incubation and mentoring "of the project" Development of rural entrepreneurship in the Fergana Valley "with the participation of the IBRD.
The main goal of the project is to expand economic opportunities and increase jobs in the Fergana Valley through the development of rural enterprises and entrepreneurship, as well as to provide practical and consulting assistance to start-up entrepreneurs in starting their own business.
Basic requirements for candidates:
1. Work experience of at least 3 years in the field of PR and marketing (experience of working with international organizations in the direction of marketing, PR and promotion in social networks is welcomed).
2. Ability to allocate at least 3 employees to work on the project:
- speak Uzbek, Russian and English;
- able to work in graphic programs (CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator), as well as with basic MS Office programs;
- SMM (maintaining an Instagram, Facebook, Youtube page, a telegram channel, developing a publication schedule, content plan (text, video and photo) targeted advertising);
- proficient in the basics of PR and marketing;
- ready, if necessary, to go on a business trip to the region.
3. Development of a preliminary PR strategy for project promotion and approval of an updated PR strategy with the customer every 6 months.
List of required documents to participate in the selection:
- Full information about the organization
- Certificate of state registration.
- CVs of employees involved in the project.
- Information about the activities of the organization with a detailed description of work in various projects in the field of PR and marketing (international).
- Samples of the work of designers.
All documents specified in the list are provided in a file folder at a time in full and in paper form to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan at the address: Tashkent, A.Timur avenue, 4.
Deadline for submission of documents - 08/20/2021
Additional information can be obtained by phone: (+99878) 1506006 (executive officer A. Seytekov)
The technical specifications can be found here.