The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan announces a competitive recruitment into the "Program for the training of management personnel" together with Germany
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan announces a competitive recruitment to the Program of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy of Germany under the program of management training "Fit for Partnership with Germany".
- Duration of online training: 20 working days within 8 weeks.
- A combination of management training, visits to German companies and virtual B2B meetings.
- Trainings on the development of management skills in 14 competencies (project management, time management, logistics, negotiation, etc.) and preparation for cooperation with German companies.
- Participants receive a certificate of successful completion of the Program.
- In parallel with the program, participants work on cooperation projects (with the support of a German educational center), as well as prepare and conduct individual B2B meetings (3 B2B meetings per participant).
- As the epidemiological situation improves, a weekly internship in Germany is planned for 2022 after about 6-9 months of participation in the Program in order to consolidate and continue the established business contacts and evaluate the results of this Program.
- All activities for participation in the program are free.
- Visa, food and accommodation expenses during the German internship (except for air travel in both directions) will be covered by the German side.
Requirements for candidates:
- clear goals for cooperation with German companies.
- a senior position or middle manager with decision-making / contracting authority.
- higher education.
- total work experience of at least 5 years.
- work experience at the enterprise for at least 2 years.
- the candidate's age is not older than 45 years.
- knowledge of Russian or English.
- membership in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan.
List of required documents to participate in the selection:
1) Fill in the participant's questionnaire (GIZ form) in Russian - download.
1.1. Fill in the participant's questionnaire (GIZ form) in English - download.
2) Fill in the cooperation project (GIZ form) in Russian - download.
2.1 Fill in the cooperation project (GIZ form) in English - download.
3) Organizational structure (organigram) of the enterprise.
4) Technical specification of products, equipment, etc. that the candidate wants to buy / sell to the German side (if any).
5) Company information leaflet or Power Point presentation (if available).
6) A receipt of agreement with the terms of the Program (GIZ form) - download.
7) Personal data protection receipt (GIZ form) - download.
8) A copy of the candidate's passport.
9) Copy of higher education diploma.
10) A copy of the certificate of membership in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Where to send the package of documents:
Documents are sent to the e-mail of the responsible officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Screening interviews will be conducted in a virtual format as applications are received.
Additional information can be obtained by phone: (+998 90) 995-97-78 (Sardor Babakulov), as well as on the website: www.chamber.uz.
The deadline for submission of documents is August 8, 2021.
CCI Press service