Request for Expression of Interest for Reconstruction Work
Date: July, 28, 2016
Bidding No.: P UZBEK-2016-04 CON\
1. The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Uzbekistan Office invites qualified contractors to express their interest in the reconstruction of the Vocational Training Center in Shahrisabz city. This Project is to be constructed with the grant aid of the government of the Republic of Korea.
Description of Project
- Bid Title: The Reconstruction of the Vocational Training Center in Shahrisabz City
- Summary of Construction
works: total floor area 5,348㎡approx.
- Duration: 17months from the effective date
- Site : F. Hudjaev Street 39, Shahrisabz district, Shahrishabz City, Kashkadarya region, Uzbekistan.
- Budget: Approx. USD 3,040,000 (VAT excluded)
*Value Added Tax(VAT) exemption is available according to Uzbekistan's relating laws but KOICA has no responsibility of coverage of the exemption.
① Employer : Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Uzbekistan Office
② Bid Type : Open Competitive Bidding With Pre-Qualification (PQ)
③ Selection of the Successful Bidders :
i. Eligible tenders are selected by conducting a technical proposal evaluation.
ii. After a price quotation evaluation of eligible tenders, a bidder which obtains the highest points in total (technical points: 70%, price points: 30%) shall have the highest priority for negotiation
④ Technical Specifications of Construction and Budget : Technical specifications including drawings will be provided to eligible bidders who attend a bidding explanation and the eligible bidders will be informed the final fixed budget of the bid.
⑤ Place of submission of an PQ application form : ПК: Офис KOICA Uzbekistan Office in Tashkent
⑥ Submission of an PQ application form : By 05 Aug, 2016, 17:00.
⑦ Send Invitation letter to bidders: 09 Aug, 2016
⑧ Bid Explanation & Site orientation: 11 Aug, 2016, 10:00, at KOICA Uzbekistan Office
⑨ Time, Date of Submission: By 08 Sep, 2016, 12:00
⑩ Time, Date of Opening : 12 Sep, 2016, 11:00, 11:00
⑪ Name of Currency: USD
2. The RFP will be distributed to participants at the Bidding Explanation. Please contact the KOICA Uzbekistan Office for more information.)
3. Language of Proposal: English
4. The KOICA Uzbekistan Office requires that Bidders and Contractors observe the highest standard of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. In pursuance of this policy, KOICA;
(a) will reject a proposal for award if it determines that the Bidder recommended for award has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent practices in competing for the contract in question.
(b) will recognize such a contractor as ineligible, for a period determined by KOICA.
5. The KOICA Uzbekistan Office will invite sealed bids from eligible Bidders (who pass the PQ process) via an invitation letter.
6. KOICA will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
7. Interested bidders should send E-mail to obtain “Pre-Qualification Application Form by 3 Aug, 2016, 17:00
8. Failure to furnish all information required by the bidding documents or submission of a bid not substantially responsible to the bidding documents in every respect shall be at the Bidder's risk and may result in the rejection of the bid.
9. Qualification of Bid : All bidder should have license and certificate of construction by authorized law in Uzbekistan. (in case of Foreign companies should have license and certificate of construction by authorized law in their countries) Foreign company which want to attend a bidding should have partnership with Uzbekistan company
10. Joint venture or consortium is allowed.(percentage of leading company is more than 60%)
11. Participation to Bid Explanation is compulsory
Address: 32, Checkhov St. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 100031
Tel No.: +998) 252-35-61, 252-74-53
Fax No.: +998)140-06-48
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Attention: Hwang Insung / Rustambek Muhtarov