Tashkent will host an international conference on the theme of “Integrity in business, international standards, regional problems and the way forward”
On December 16-17, 2019, an international conference on the topic of Integrity in Business, International Standards, and Regional Problems will be held at the International Hotel Tashkent in cooperation with the OSCE Coordinator in Uzbekistan and the OECD Anti-Corruption Network Manager for Eastern Europe and Central Asia with the participation of international experts. and the way forward"
The following topics will be discussed at this conference:
- introduction of measures of business integrity in government policy, corporate governance and integrity, the role of the Board of Directors;
- corporate governance and integrity, compliance, disclosure and transparency;
- corporate governance and compliance, audit;
- business integrity in state enterprises;
- reporting channels, promoting collective action.