Without the submission of a document issued by a medical institution of the country of residence or stay is allowed for personal use import and export.
Without the submission of a document issued by a medical institution of the country of residence or stay is allowed for personal use import and export:
- medicines in the amount of up to 10 medicines of different names and no more than 5 packages of medicines of each of them;
- medical devices in the amount of not more than 5 units.
- In this case, one package must contain:
- for solid (tablets, pills, granules, powders, capsules) dosage forms not more than 100 units;
- for powders, used for preparation of the solution not more than 500 g;
- for homeopathic medicines in the form of granules not more than 50 g;
- for infusion solutions and oral solutions not more than 500 ml;
- solutions for injection-no more than 10 ampoules or no more than 10 vials;
- for external drugs - no more than 200 ml or 200 g.
Medicines and medical products must be in the manufacturer's packaging.