Foreign investors in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Foreign investors in the Republic of Uzbekistan can be:
- foreign states, administrative or territorial bodies of foreign states;
- international organizations that are organized in accordance with international agreements or other agreements or which are subjects of international public law;
- intergovernmental agreements or other agreements that are the subject of international public law or international organizations accorded with international organizations;
- legal entities, any other companies, organizations or associations established and operating under the laws of foreign states;
- foreign nationals and persons without citizenship permanently residing outside the Republic of Uzbekistan.