We invite for an internship in the United States.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan (CCI) reports that the Special American Business Internship Program (SABIT) has announced the recruitment of candidates for a 3-week internship in the United States.
- "Food processing and packaging"
- Internship period: in March 2019 (3 weeks)
- Internship language: Russian and English
- Date of receipt of documents: until January 30, 2019
Eligible participants pay a return ticket to the United States, hotel accommodation, a comprehensive training program, translation services, medical insurance, and a stipend to cover the cost of meals and additional costs.
The main criteria for participation in the selection of candidates:
- The internship is designed for professionals in the food processing and packaging industry.
- The experience of a candidate as a manager of an average or top management level is at least the last 3 years.
- Higher education.
- Fluency in Russian or English.
- Preference is given to applicants with technical background and relevant work experience and currently holding a management position in their organization / company.
Interested candidates are advised to fill out the following form and send an e-mail to the CCI officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The subject of the email should consist of the following data: SABIT, your first and last name.
P.S. In February, questionnaires will be sent to all participants for filling in on participation in the Program and further actions.
Additional information can be obtained by calling: (+998 78) 150-60-06, I.Aliyev.
Information Service of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan