We invite you to a master class on the topic: "Skills for achieving goals"
We continue to acquaint you with the experts who participated in the Selfmade project.
So, on August 15 entrepreneur, business coach, coach Malika Tursunova will conduct a master-class "Skills to achieve goals."
The master class is designed for those who want to achieve their goals and are ready for changes in life for the sake of success.
At the master class you will find out what is connected with the fact that people do not set goals for themselves and, as a consequence, they trample on the spot, not achieving success.
Participants of the master class:
• Learn how to set goals correctly
• Will prescribe all the steps necessary to achieve the goal
• Understand what the error is in if you can not achieve the goal
• Learn to enter a special state where any goals are achieved easily.
Only by learning to correctly set the goal, you can:
• improve relationships with loved ones
• find a solution for complex life situations
• change your life
• overcome crises
Participation in the master class is free, those wishing to register must fill in the form http://bit.do/eudZQ
The master class will be held in the building of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan at 18:30, August 15, 2018.
+99894 612 2435
+99898 115 9328
Link to the event on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/223653008325177/
Press-service of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan