The main conditions for attracting foreign investments to Uzbekistan could be stated as following:
- political stability in the country;
- the formation of a legislative framework for the protection of private property and competition;
- development of infrastructure that supports the investment process;
- convenient geographical location of the country;
- increased potential for the development of the agro-industrial sector and rich resources of the country's mineral and raw materials resources;
- availability of labor resources with high qualifications;
- sufficient level of breadth of the domestic market volume for trade.